keep getting publick key errors while updating Fedora 3.92

Shamim Haider shamimph at almos.com.au
Sat Aug 20 06:29:44 UTC 2005

I am trying to update my Fedora 3.92 , but it gives following errors

warning: rpmts_HdrFromFdno: Header V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID
4f2a6fd2
public key not available for chkconfig-1.3.20-1.i386.rpm

the screen shot is below ?

Dependencies Resolved

 Package                 Arch       Version          Repository
Size
Updating:
 chkconfig               i386       1.3.20-1         base
134 k
Updating for dependencies:
 ntsysv                  i386       1.3.20-1         base
22 k

Transaction Summary
Install      0 Package(s)
Update       2 Package(s)
Remove       0 Package(s)
Total download size: 156 k
Is this ok [y/N]: y
Downloading Packages:
warning: rpmts_HdrFromFdno: Header V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID
4f2a6fd2
public key not available for chkconfig-1.3.20-1.i386.rpm
[root at localhost shamim]#

Best Regards

Shamim Haider
RME