How to remove grabhandles from a specific window?

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 06:33:22 UTC 2005

On 8/21/05, Claude Jones <claude_jones at levitjames.com> wrote:
> On Sat August 20 2005 3:18 pm, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> >
> > Yes, I'm on KDE. In the Control Center, I am in Appearance &
> > Themes/Window Decorations, but I can't find "Show Window Resize
> > Handle". Under which heading is it? I'm not on an English
> > installation, but there is nothing that even comes close as far as I
> > can tell.
> >
> > I'm on FC4 with KDE version fc4 3.4.2-1.2. Thanks.
> kdebase-3.4.2-1.3.fc4.kde
> Nearly the same. There are two tabs on that page, 'Buttons' and 'Window
> Decoration'. On my system, it's on the 'Window Decoration' tab, and it's a
> check box with "Show window resize handle" in text to the right. Just below,
> is a slider that you can move to the right to increase the size of the
> handle.
>
> --
> Claude Jones
> Bluemont, VA, USA

I just realized- those option change according to the selected windows
style! I will switch to a different style. Thanks for checking your
setup and helping me realize that that is the right place.

Dotan
http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/1/allman_brothers_band.php
The Allman Brothers Band Song Lyrics