Evolution Archive Error

Tony Crouch acrouch2 at une.edu.au
Tue Aug 23 05:38:14 UTC 2005

Hi All,
The other night I went to backup my emails from Evolution and found
something rather odd happening.

The folder I wanted to backup had some 1200 messages in it. When I
highlight all the emails and click "save as" it says in the status bar
that it is saving the appropriate number of emails (1200). But when I
import this file back into Evolution to test that it has saved all the
emails successfully it only imports 476 emails.

Can anyone explain as to why this is occurring? Is there a limit to the
number of emails Evolution can save / import within one file?

Cheers,
Tony Crouch
--
Phone:  (02) 6773 5642