FC3, image orientation problem

Marc M linuxr at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 01:55:19 UTC 2005

Here's a weird one. In FC3 I have this situation where I go to configure the
screensaver as 'slideshow'. I point it to the
directory and all is well. However when it pulls the images, it has some
that are sideways. Yet when I go into the File M
anager it displays the images as vertical, ie correctly oriented. I can go
into Kedit and do 'rotate counterclockwise' then save, and that fixes the
problem -- but I am just wondering why this is happening and why it would
only show up in some pics and not others?

Thanks
Marc