unable to uninstall wine rpm

David Cary Hart fedora at tqmcube.com
Wed Aug 24 15:43:19 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-08-24 at 10:51 -0400, Lovell McIlwain wrote:
> I need to use Dreamweaver, Timbuktu and Vectorworks, and a database
> client called 4D.  All of them I don't use on any normal basis but
> that is the only reason I keep a PC is just to run those for a few
> minutes as needed.  I want to try and eliminate this machine if I can.

About six months ago, I (finally) migrated - out of embarrassment - from
Front Page. Quanta does everything that I need. I have table free pages
that are completely W3C compliant.

I seriously doubt that either Timbuktu or Vectorworks will work in wine.
Timbuktu is easily replaced with rdesktop. As for Vectorworks, you might
want to try linuxCad. http://www.linuxcad.com/

4D is necessitated by a server running WinDoze - yuk.
--
Tired of spam? Do YOUR part: http://www.BoulderPledge.org
Our DNSRBL - Eliminate Spam: http://www.TQMcube.com/spam_trap.htm