Some services fail to start after upgrade to FC3

Stéphane Bruno sbruno at rddh.org.ht
Sat Aug 27 23:25:27 UTC 2005

I touched ./autorelabel and I no longer receive the permission denied
errors. However, now httpd gives me another error:

Starting httpd: /usr/sbin/httpd: symbol lookup
error: /usr/lib/libaprutil-0.so.0: undefined symbol: gdbm_errno

What does that mean ?

Thank you.

--
Stéphane Bruno <sbruno at rddh.org.ht>