How to disable system notification sounds in KDE apps?

Bra Eddie bra.eddie at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 18:45:02 UTC 2005

Hi,

Dude i know what you mean. Very irritating!!!

- go to your preferences and select desktop setting wizard;
- follow through the wizard and eventually you'll get a section where
you set your desktop performance vs apperance.
- Don't use the slider bar. Below you'll see a window with several
options that can be toggled.
- Just keep the ones for the system notification sound off and that
should get rid of those extremely lovable KDE sounds.