firewall frontend recommendation

Fajar Priyanto fajarpri at cbn.net.id
Mon Aug 29 12:51:44 UTC 2005

Hi all,
Right now I'm using shorewall, but it lacks of GUI. So, I try firestarter, but
seems like the feature is less than what shorewall offers. For example, in
shorewall I can configure it to allow transparent proxy.

Then I try Guarddog, it has more feature than firestarter, but still I can't
see whether it supports transparent proxy or not.

Could pls anyone give me recommendation on any GUI firewall frontend?
Thanks.
--
Fajar Priyanto | Reg'd Linux User #327841 | http://linux2.arinet.org
19:50:49 up 11:42, 2.6.11-1.1369_FC4 GNU/Linux