Share internet connection/make a small server

Todd Nine todd.nine at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 14:55:28 UTC 2005

Antonio,
Just a little advice. I have done the same same setup. I have used an old
500 Mhz machine using fedora 2. If you only want the machine for routing, I
would recommend getting shorewall firewall, and webmin. Webmin makes
managing your settings much easier than maually editing files, and shorewall
does routing from an abstraction of iptables with easier configuration
files.