evolution

brouwers roland lx roland at cat.be
Wed Aug 31 11:42:41 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-08-31 at 12:37 +0200, Peter Boy wrote:
> Am Dienstag, den 30.08.2005, 16:01 +0200 schrieb brouwers roland lx:
> > Like everybody, I receive emails with docs in attachment.
> > When I click on them, they do not open.
> > How can I tell evolution to open with swrite?
>
> Evolution uses system settings to decide about the program to open an
> attachment, afaik.
>
> Does it work in nautilus? (i.e. clicking on an doc file in nautilus
> should open swriter)
>

> Peter

I installed a dutch version of OOo.
It's OOo_1.9.113_linux_install_nl.sh
It unpacks a list of rpms in a upack_dir
And it installs the package in /opt/openoffice.org1.9.113
I did the changes in Nautilus and it works in it
But when you type swrite or scalc in a shell nothing happens
In evolution as an attachment it opens nothing.
Could this be a problem of $PATH?

Roland Brouwers
C.A.T. bvba
Antwerp-Belgium