yum first-time user question

Mike McCarty mike.mccarty at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 1 18:42:27 UTC 2005

tom poe wrote:

>Hi, Mike:  The install CDs would be fine.  I can make a boot floppy to
>get me out of trouble, when I install.  Once installed, I can get source
>directly onto hard drive, right?
>Thanks, Tom

You can download the source right now, if you want. Anyway, I
presume that just the four install discs are adequate. I'll burn you
four (4) CDs and ship them to you, media rate, at no charge. They
may take a few days to arrive. If that's not acceptable, and you need
faster delivery, then maybe you should consider the other option of
installing from downloaded  ISOs directly.

Mike