How do I get rid of Kudzu?

Benjamin Sher delphi123 at zebra.net
Sat Jul 2 03:07:41 UTC 2005

Dear friends:

Every time I boot up Kudzu insists on checking my hardware.
Specifically, checking my printer. I configured my printer a long time
ago in Gnome and it works perfectly in both Gnome and KDE. But the
hardware configuration box keeps showing up every bootup. I've
considered removing it but yum tells me that if I do, I'll have to
remove all of KDE. So the obvious question is: how do I disable it so it
NEVER shows up again during bootup or whenever unless I personally
invoke it?

Thank you so much.

Benjamin