Another WiFi question...

radioact1ve radioact1ve at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 07:34:30 UTC 2005

Hey everyone!

Hows it going? Well like others, I have a wifi laptop and I put FC4.
Want to move about the place with it, I installed ndiswrapper (from
source) and drivers. It's all installed, sees my card (a built in
broadcom (4306 I think)) When I reboot, dmesg sees the module and its
loaded fine. I set the mode, key and channel. But for some reason it
just won't work.

It has to be a setting mistake on my part. From here I don't know
where to go b/c I don't get any errors. I don't know where to look for
them. Any clues? Thanks!

Just in case, It's a presario r3000 laptop (AMD64 but running x86 FC4)
and like I said its a built in broadcom chip.
--
- radioact1ve
radioact1ve at gmail.com
http://radioact1ve.blogspot.com/