changing voice with festival

Globe Trotter itsme_410 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 3 00:09:21 UTC 2005

--- Tom Broadhurst <tombro at usa.net> wrote:

> [...]

Yep! And I am doing that right now...as I read this e-mail. Btw, and this is
alsodirected to Matthew, what is the multisyn package? Is that a good thing to
have?

By the way, Matthew, here is a thought: you may consider including multisyn in
FC Extras or so, in not in the Core. After all, Open Office RPMs are like 200
MB or so, isn't that right?

Many thanks, and best wishes!