Yum error message -- New twist

Benjamin Sher delphi123 at zebra.net
Sun Jul 3 21:14:42 UTC 2005

Dear friends:

I would appreciate your help with this yum issue. I can't use yum, and I
don't have any idea what the problem is. Yesterday, I posted a message
with the error message generated by the "yum list available |more"
command. Now I am getting a new error message. Below is the new error
message and at the bottom is yesterday's error message.

[sher at localhost ~]$ yum list available |more
Error: Caching enabled but no local cache of
//var/cache/yum/sl-errata/primary.xml.gz from sl-errata
Setting up Repos
[sher at localhost ~]$

[sher at localhost ~]$ yum list available |more
Cannot open/read repomd.xml file for repository: dag
Cannot find repomd.xml file for dag
Setting up Repos
[sher at localhost ~]$

Thank you.