gmplayer locking up Firefox

Claude Jones claude_jones at levitjames.com
Wed Jul 6 02:54:26 UTC 2005

I've got gmplayer working as a plug-in for Firefox, but it keeps locking up.
I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask, but I couldn't find a better.
I'm running Firefox 1.0.4, FC4 and the latest mplayer. Once it starts playing
a file all attempts to close the window fail, and Firefox becomes more and
more sluggish and finally freezes. Repeated clicks on the close window button
finally yield an error dialog asking if I want to force-close.

If there's a better place to ask, or an mplayer forum this would be great. The
forum on their website appears to be in Hungarian.
--
Claude Jones
Bluemont, VA, USA