Postifx and virtual users (user unknown)

redhatdude at bellsouth.net redhatdude at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 6 17:05:58 UTC 2005

> . As suggested, saslfinger should
> help you too. Some info, like AUTH testing

I can't find saslfinger in my system

> Observe the messages or audit.log file to see if SELinux causes any
> denied actions.

nothing there

> Postfix is configured to talk with Cyrus-IMAPd through the LMTP
> socket?

it is

> If relaying is denied you either did not set the (private) net for

which parameter are you talking about here?

I went to that page and I added check_relay_domains to
smtpd_recipient_restrictions and now I can relay being authenticated
However, Postfix still doesn't recognize my virtual user and doesn't
pass the mail to cyrus.

EJ