SV: FC4 on Raid 1 + 5

Mattias Pettersson Mattias.Pettersson at nordicwebradio.com
Fri Jul 8 13:26:26 UTC 2005

But it isn't... I've set up my arrays - one raid1 and one raid5 - it installs but doesn't boot.
The hardware is - after going to check since I cant remember - Adaptec AIC-7899 with PERC 2/D (?)
and when installing Fedora it also says something that I belive was magic-something...

Currently I get to "GRUB GRUB Loading Stage 1.5"...