any success w/fc4 on these mb's ?

Marcel Janssen korgull at home.nl
Sat Jul 9 07:35:16 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 06 July 2005 03:34, charles f. zeitler wrote:
> ABIT  AV8, AV8 Third Eye
> GIGABYTE GA K8U 939
> MSI RS480M2-IL, K8T Neo2-F
>
> also, has anyone got anything
> to report about PCIe graaphics
> on Fedora?

I use a MSI platinum neo 4 with an nvidia 6600GT.
Although I have an issue when starting fedora (machine locks when the X
starts) I can get into X using the nvidia driver with a small trick.
I first boot using the nv driver, than copy the config for the nvidia driver
in place and it starts well (and is stable). These kind of locks have also
been seen on none PCIe systems, so I guess it's not PCIe related. I haven't
tried the latest nvidia driver yet.

Regards,
Marcel