Adaptec Ultra320 HostRAID + FC4

Ulrich H. Thomas fedora at thomas-alfeld.de
Sun Jul 10 12:21:23 UTC 2005

Hello everbody,

I´m trying to install FC4 on a Sun Fire V65x Server. There´s a built-in
Adaptec 7902 HostRAID Controller. The standard aic79xx driver shipped with
FC4 don´t support the HostRAID feature of the controller.

I know that there are RPM and Images availible from Adaptec for e.g RH oder
SuSE but not for Fedora Core.
Can someone tell me how I can build a driver disk supported by the FC4
installation ??
or is there a HostRAID supported driver availible ?

best regards
Ulrich H. Thomas

--
* Ulrich H. Thomas