spca5xx driver problem

Rod Haper rhaper at houston.rr.com
Sun Jul 10 20:02:59 UTC 2005

Patrick J Kobly wrote:
> I use this driver for an NX Pro, without problems.  Have you got
> problems with other USB devices?  Do you have other USB devices plugged
> in at startup?
>
> PK

Good questions Patrick.  I'd also ask, Eric, does your system boot
without hanging if you have just the webcam unplugged at boot time?
I've had problems in the past like this if I had a USB flash card
storage device plugged in with the flash card media in the device at
boot time but no problem if the flash card media was not in the device.

___
Rod