Printer driver

Stephen Armstrong stevearmstrong941 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 11 00:26:40 UTC 2005

I have a Dell 720 Color printer and after researching
via google i found it is really a Lexmark Z615, I
downloaded it but the included instructions don't help
at all. I'm wondering how to install the printer. The
file is: z600cups-1.0-1.gz.sh. I followed the
instructions and ended up decompressing it but i don't
know where it decompresses to and it says this:
Uncompressing Lexmark Printer Drivertrap: usage: trap
[-lp] [arg signal_spec ...] any ideas?