powernow-k7 and smp enabled kernels

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at insight.rr.com
Mon Jul 11 01:35:23 UTC 2005

I recently tried several kernels which had smp support that were stock
from Fedora. The kernels did not work for managing my power features.
Therefore, I decided to see if downloading the source, making a config
file that supported my hardware.
My main question is if anyone has tried an smp kernel on a laptop for an
AMD processor with any success? Also, does the centrino for Intel
processors work whn smp is enabled in the kernel?
Thanks,
Jim

--
Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time
to reform.