network card not detected in fedora core 2

ne... guhvies at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 14:35:34 UTC 2005

On 7/12/05, Mike McCarty <mike.mccarty at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> preeti malakar wrote:
>
> >Sir,
> >  in fedora 2 the fol n/w card of my system is not detected while its
> >detected in fedora 3
Probably because the kernel does not support it.
/sbin/lspci -v should give info about it if it is detected.
We'll still more info from you tho.

>While I use and like and fine FC2 to be pretty stable (with a few glitches,
> one of which I haven't resolved), I thought it was out of maintenance and
> into legacy.
I believe general discussion about FC2 still takes place here with
the obvious caveat.

N.Emile...
Certified: 75% bastard, 42% of which is tard.
http://www.thespark.com/bastardtest
Now accepting personal mail for GMail invites.