Installing FC4 from iso images

M.Lewis _fedoralist_ at cajuninc.com
Tue Jul 12 23:46:40 UTC 2005

I understood from this posting that it was possible to install FC4
'without' extracting the files from the iso images via the install from
hard drive method. Does this also work for NFS, HTTP, or FTP installs or
only the install from hard drive method. I've not been able to find any
information on this.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fedora-list&m=111888238112836&w=2

I tried this via the NFS install method and got the message "The
following ISO images are missing which are required for the install: CD
#2". It worked fine without extracting the iso images up to that point.

Thanks,
Mike

--

  IBM: Idiots Built Me
   18:45:01 up 2 days,  7:46,  8 users,  load average: 0.10, 0.08, 0.14

  Linux Registered User #241685  http://counter.li.org