how to set up bind for a home network

redhatdude at bellsouth.net redhatdude at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 13 05:47:10 UTC 2005

Hello
I bought a new router that does not resolve to my email server or my
apache server when I enter my domain name in the browser. My previous
old Linkys router never gave me this problem. D-Link tech support
informed me that I needed to set up and run a DNS server inside my
network of three computers for it to work. Right now every time I try
to go to my domain the router takes me to its login screen. The
router is the DSL-504T model.
So, can anyone tell me how to configure my DNS server to resolve to
my domain name inside my network?
Thanks
EJ