Dual boot problem -

Tamer Higazi tamer23 at myrealbox.com
Fri Jul 15 22:42:26 UTC 2005

That does not work... this is the totally WRONG way. You have to install
grub on the master boot record of /dev/hda!

That can be done With the "grub" tool, that comes with the Grand Unified
Boot Loader, even if it is set up on the wrong harddisks MBR.

Windows will not start! if you change the harddisk start procedure in
the BIOS.

What linux version are you using?! Do you have a CD from where you can
start Linux to access and to "chown" the bash of the other harddisk?!

Tamer