Re: Hello, jdow!

From: "Mike McCarty" <mike mccarty sbcglobal net>

> Matthew Saltzman wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> >> {^_-}
> >
> >   ^^^^^
> >     +----------------------------------+
> > And I'm just going to guess that these ^ are Bixies...
> >
> Bixies were the users of BIX. See my other message.

No, Mike. Users were BIXen.

A LONG time ago, before the days of the Internet or big online services
or even 1200 baud modems I was using variants of [0,0] turned into
[0_0] as my signature. The [0,0] form will look familiar to folks who
used VMS on VAXen. When I started using that sig on BIX it and its
variants became BIXies. 'nuf said.

{^_^}