XFree86 & VNC

Chris Wright linux-list at cwic-solutions.co.uk
Mon Jul 18 22:37:59 UTC 2005

I've managed to install the Tight VNC (1.2.9.1) but during installation
of the server (tightvnc-server-1.2.9.1.i386.rpm) it reports that it
requires XFree86 to be installed?   So I am assuming that it was built
specifically for that package.

So I assumed that needed to download the source and compile it for my
install but that told me that it cannot be compiled with my current
config settings... That has gone way above my level at the moment..

Can anyone point me in the correct direction.  The tightVNC site didn't
have any documentation that I could find to help me out.

tia

Regards

Chris
--