[Fedora] Re: Odd "sensors" output

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Tue Jul 19 02:59:41 UTC 2005

Philip Prindeville wrote:

> Well, schedule some downtime.

    Already done.  It'll have to wait till the weekend.

> Also consider getting the BIOS version to burn into the other
> computer that isn't working as you wish it to.

    Before I go through that mess, I want to make sure it's not
something else, something obvious, something simple, something
slap-forehead-and-have-a-DUH-moment stupid.

    Thanks for your help so far.  Hopefully I'll have more info over the
weekend...

--
H | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.
  Photo Craft Imaging                       .     3550 Arapahoe Ave. #6