OpenOffice and MS Office - a question about cohabitation [solved]

Claude Jones claude_jones at levitjames.com
Wed Jul 20 01:28:20 UTC 2005

On Tue July 19 2005 7:00 pm, Powell, James F CONT wrote:

> I went through an entire Master's program using OO and used this feature
> quite often between OO and MS Office.  Within the class structure we used
> Word, Excel and PowerPoint, so I know the interoperability is quite good
> within these parts of OO, although I'm not sure if any of the others
> actually have the change tracking.

Thanks, James, and the other respondents, both on and off list. My friend is
very glad to hear this. I, too, have learned something. In conducting some
experiments following these replies, I have confirmed the complete
interoperability for the two word processors, which was our main concern.

--
Claude Jones
Bluemont, VA, USA