Is there an FTP client?

jdow jdow at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 20 17:43:39 UTC 2005

I just went out and got ncftp for myself. The ftp client that fedora
includes is enough to make a person lose her supper. It is REALLY
definitively dreadful to try to use. I have no idea what the bozoids
who replaced ncftp with this other garbage were thinking of. (gftp
will not even run from the command line. You MUST use its GUI version.
And I happen to prefer the command line. That is why I still have a
little place in my black book for "David Cary Hart" and his reply to
a command line issue I have with FC4. His response was snotty and
unresponsive. For gosh sakes this is Linux not an Apple product where
I expect that "do it our way or don't do it at all" attitude.)

{^_^}