tcl + tk on FC4

Dave Gutteridge dave at tokyocomedy.com
Fri Jul 22 04:07:31 UTC 2005

I'm about the embark on trying once again to get my linux wacom to work
in FC4.

Last time I tried this, I went through various stops and starts until I
realized I didn't have tcl + tk on my system. Since I've reinstalled
FC4, I want to make sure I have tcl + tk installed first.

I went to the sourcefourge page for tcl + tk, but I noticed there were
no RPMs for it. Last time I installed them, I recall I was able to find
an RPM that had everything I needed. I also Googled for options with
yum, but was unhelpful.

How can I:
Check if tcl + tk are present and running
and/or
Install tcl + tk if needed?

Dave