IPTABLES full DMZ

Javier Robles linuxsl at slotsmachines.com.ar
Fri Jul 22 12:32:00 UTC 2005

Hi Thomas
iam try explain my network layout

ADSL ----> ETH1 --->  LINUX Router (redhat 9)
                                         ETH0 ---> 16-port Fast Ethernet
Switch ----> All my internal PC´s
                                         ETH2 --->  VIP-400 (Planet VOIP
Gateway)

When i mail to PLANET to ask for the TCP/UDP port use the VIP-400 they
sendme these:
Model:     TCP port Used               UDP ports used
Additional UDP port used if GK is involved
VIP-400    1024-5000        rtp_port_base  -  rtp_port_base +11
1024
                                                    for default value is
30000

i need make  the VIP have full acces to the intenet and from internet,
(sorry for my bad inglish)

Thanks for your help!