RADEON 9200 SE ATLANTIS

BRUCE STANLEY bruce.stanley at prodigy.net
Sat Jul 23 16:15:37 UTC 2005

I am currently using a  Matrox G450 video card
with 32MB of memory.

I have a spare  ATI RADEON 9200 SE ATLANTIS card
with 128MB of DDR memory. The card is made by
a company called Sapphire.

I would like to replace the Matrox with it but I
don't know how well it will work with Xorg.

My question is,  does anyone know if this card is
compatible with  Fedora Core 2  (not 4)?

I am using FC4 on a test drive, but my main home
system is  FC2.

I have checked various Hardware list (even Red Hat),
but they still leave me to ask the question.