Greeting or Gnome Crashing FC4

Avron Olshewsky avrono at neuralworks.plus.com
Sat Jul 23 19:35:40 UTC 2005

Hi I have run yum -y update as suggested. The first time boot
configuration is still crashing.
The second boot I managed to login and get KDE up, however after a few
seconds the login screen was reset.
The I got a message "Greeter program appears to be crashing, will try
alternative" was prompted with a different
Login screen , logged in ok .. Then was reset again to default loggin
screen...

Any advice ?

Regards
Avron