Cannot boot from CDROM

Chris Wright linux-list at cwic-solutions.co.uk
Sun Jul 24 23:12:32 UTC 2005

I would hazzard a guess here and say that it has to be BIOS related. (apart
from the last option)

* Either your BIOS doesn't support booting from CDROM
* You never saved the BIOS settings when you set the CDROM to be the first
device to search.
* or, your CDROM image does not contain a bootable image...

Regards

Chris