PHP5 downgrading to PHP4

Rob Marchal j.marchal2 at chello.nl
Tue Jul 26 00:42:19 UTC 2005

Hi all

since php5 looks quite different to php4 (coding part)
i am trying to downgrade to php4. I have tried several ways
to do that but failed.

I did yum remove php and  taken a php4 rpm fc3.  But then
at install it ask for the cdrom  and installs php5 again.

I have taken a version from php.net but have no idea how to
make the server correspond with that php version becouse
when i edit the httpd.conf  my server wont restart anymore
becouse of some error which would be the LoadModule part.

So, could someone point me in the correct direction to get php4
working on this machine?

Thanks a lot,
Rob