FC4 Firefox video

Claude Jones claude_jones at levitjames.com
Tue Jul 26 13:40:24 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 26 July 2005 12:55 am, M. Lewis wrote:
> After installing mplayerplug-in-3.01-1.fc4.i386.rpm AND deleting the
> cache and cookies in Firefox I was finally able to play the video on
> www.cnn.com.
>
> I have not been able to do this though on www.foxnews.com. I'm wondering
> if anyone can, and if so, what you're doing differently than I am.

I've installed it on two machines, now, and foxnews video plays fine. CNN is
based on Windows Media. FoxNews video is Macromedia's Flash Player. Do you
have Flash Player installed? One thing I did notice on Fox is that the audio
lags the video - since it's Fox, that's lawful <g> --

--
Claude Jones
Bluemont, VA, USA