fc 3 rescue cd

Bob Chiodini rchiodin at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 27 10:33:22 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-07-26 at 09:45 -0400, Anne Ramey wrote:
> Mike McGrath wrote:

Anne,

The two servers referenced in your previous posting, do you have
physical access to select to boot the 770 version of the OS from the
GRUB menu?  If so you could then edit /etc/grub.conf to make it the
default.  I would at least install the 2.6.11-1.35_FC3 for your H/W.

There have been several postings on the list about problems with the
1372 version (probably initrd).

Bob...