Anyone have success with Dell 720

Andy Pieters mailings at vlaamse-kern.com
Wed Jul 27 11:06:05 UTC 2005

Hi all

I just got me a windows box for testing purposes and it came with a Dell 720
Color printer for $1 more...

We already have a Dell A920 on linux but have only been able to print. (not
scan) so we would like to put that on the windows box, and the 720 on the
Linux boxes.

Has anyone experience with:

printing from linux to 720?
setting up windows xp (familial) as printer server?

With kind regards

Andy

--
Registered Linux User Number 379093
Now listening to Top! Radio Live Stream: mms://broadcast.ionip.be/topradioHigh

   amaroK::the Coolest Media Player in the known Universe!

   Cockroaches and socialites are the only things that can
   stay up all night and eat anything.
					    Herb Caen
--
--
Check out these few php utilities that I released

 http://www.vlaamse-kern.com/sas/