Yum failing me...

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 19:17:56 UTC 2005

On 7/29/05, Ausband, Jeff <JAusband at tele-optics.com> wrote:
> I installed smart, and done a smart upgrade. It downloaded all of the
> files and installed up to gnome-games and locked up on me. After restart
> I get:
>
> "error: 'rpm' python module is not available"
>
> Now I cannot use Yum, Smart and Up2date.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Jeff Ausband

Jeff,
You just made three no-no's in one shot:
1) you top posted,
2) in a hijacked thread,
3) quoting the entire digest.

I'm not being rude, but as a newbie myself, I'm letting you know how
the gurus who frequent this list appreciate having questions asked.

So start a new thread, with a unique subject line, and re-ask. Also,
state where you looked for information (google, fedorafaq,
fedoraforum) and what you did manage to find. Good luck!

Dotan Cohen
http://song-lirics.com/sl/artist/51/the-backstreet-boys-lirics.php