Our (US) $s at work.

Arthur Pemberton dalive at flashmail.com
Sat Jul 30 04:56:45 UTC 2005

Dotan Cohen wrote:

>On 7/30/05, taharka <res00vl8 at alltel.net> wrote:
>

>>Hmm.... laughing stock of the entire world but, longer lines of folks
>>breaking their necks to get into this country legally or illegally ;-)
>>Coming to the very country they're laughing at :-))
>>
>>taharka
>>
>>Lexington, Kentucky U.S.A.
>>

>Now why do you think that is?

Let's see. I just got a student visa to enter the US. I am going there
becuase I can receive a scholarship and it's the most technologically
advanced englsh speaking country in my opinion. In all fairness I wish
the schools were somewhere else. I don't physical violence hate the US.
Just disagree with alot of its policies, and understand those who feel
it neessary to 'terrorize' (but I do not agree with their actions).

Basicallu, the lines are long because they always were. Ever since
Columbus 'discovered' there. I'm sure the Indians used to uptight about
the long lines coming in back then.