Fedora 4 test 3 on USB Hard Disk;

Mirco Beaker mircobeaker at hotpop.com
Fri Jun 3 07:24:15 UTC 2005

Hello there everybody,
I have finally mamged to install Fedora 4 3 test on my secondary USB
hard disk.
During setup, Anaconda detected my usb hard disk and partitioned it as
usual.
I decided to install GRUB on the MBR on my primary internal Hard disk
with Windows XP installed (for now),
Once the installation was completed, I rebooted hoping to have as first
screen GRUB and all the usual options I would get with two internal Hard
drives.
UNFORTUNATELY, there was no grub and the system just procedeed booting
Windows XP.
I set up the BIOS of my DELL OPTIPLEX GX270 to be able to boot from USB
emulation therefore the external hard disk but nothing happened.
Is anybody able to help me here?

Mirco