Trying to load Fedora 3 on a gateway computer

David Ganger dganger at comcast.net
Sat Jun 4 15:09:24 UTC 2005

Hi, I am a newbie at linux and want to install it on a 950mhz, nevertheless i burned an iso disk from the download server and have tried to get it to boot on a 40 gig hard drive. Instead it doesn't do anything and just sits there or locks up. Any ideas on what is going wrong would be appreciated. I don't know if the iso disks are bad or what is going on. I also have the computer booting from the cd first.
Thanks