Evolution 2.0.4 crashes on addressbook views

Thomas V. Fischer tvfischer_l at worldonline.fr
Tue Jun 7 15:28:38 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I am dumb found since last week, my Evolution-2.0.4 client is crashing when I try to change the view of the addressbook (Contact). So for example if I am looking at a contact window and go to the View Menu -> Current View and pick 'Phone List' the program crashes.

It seems to be a problem with handling of the galview.xml and curren_view-file:___home_XXXXXX.xml files.

Anyone can point me to someway to figure out what is wrong?

  _____

Thomas Fischer          Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est...
   mailto:tvfischer at free.fr   mailto:tvfischer at gmail.com   mailto:tvfischer at worldonline.fr
  IM{ MSN:tvfischer at hotmail.com, AOL:tvfischerFR, ICQ:46284714, Y!:tvfischer_FR }
   <callto://fvt_rules/> skypeMe:fvt_rules