tcp/routing question...

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 7 18:57:41 UTC 2005

which is what i've been driving at...

which i'm also believing is a reasonably good sized market... particularly
if you can get homeland security to buy into the fact that terrorists are
making $$$ with phishing/pharming scams!!

you see matt, i've never looked at this as a purely tech issue with the
underlying protocols... but you need some way for the avg user to really be
able to tell.. that the site he's on, is the one he should be on.. in a
similar vein.. you need to be able to do the same thing from the server side
as well...

-bruce