mouse/time

Andy Pieters mailings at vlaamse-kern.com
Sat Jun 11 13:58:12 UTC 2005

On Friday 10 June 2005 22:30, Botond Kardos wrote:
> > 1. the mouse freezes ones a day or twice in 10 minutes (the uhci_hcd
> >              and ehci_hcd modules are loaded).

Hi

I am running a Dell Dimension 8400 and have been having unexaplainable mouse
freezes as well.  They ware always fixed by deconnecting and reconnecting the
usb connecter.

On my Dimension I have some front USB ports and ever since I've put the mouse
there, it only locks up very rarely and when it does, it's very easy to
perform the trick.

HTH

With kind regards

Andy