I cannot get back to KDE

Michael Scottaline nbhs2 at i-2000.com
Mon Jun 13 00:47:38 UTC 2005

On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 12:43:21 -0700 (PDT)
Antonio Olivares <olivares14031 at yahoo.com> insightfully noted:

AO>Dear folks,
AO>   I shutdown one of my computers and when I turned it
AO>back on I get:
AO>
AO>Your session only lasted less than 10 seconds. If you
AO>have not logged out yourself, this could mean that
AO>there is ome installation program or that you many be
AO>out of diskspace.  Try logging in with one of the
AO>failsafe sessions to see if you can fix this problem.
AO>
AO>Other than reinstalling everyting, is there a simpler
AO>way to fix this problem.
Try deleting the .ICEauthority file in your home directory and then relog
in using KDE.
HTH,
Mike

--
"If... the machine of government... is of such a nature that it requires
you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law!"