BitTorrent issues with FC4 isos

Brian Fahrlander brian at fahrlander.net
Tue Jun 14 06:07:06 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-06-13 at 20:44 -0700, Jared Buck wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Am trying to download FC4 via BitTorrent but I continue to experience
> the same problems I've had with every torrent download I've tried...

    Sounds familiar.  I have similar problems, but persistance is
needed- the speed will come up.  Up, in fact, so far it might blitz or
confuse your router.

    Believe it or not, yay, though it be the great day of rejoicing, :)
I went to the site and 'wget'ed my way to the whole set....at 450-500k/s
for all four disks!

    (Don't forget to try a 'straight' download- it just might work!)

--
Karma: God's grace for unbelievers for doing the right thing, after all.
Brian Fahrländer                 Christian, Conservative, and Technomad